Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

{Mirage} {Mirage}

I'm in development of a game called Artificial Nature. I was just curious, because of how amazingful your song is here, is if you'd let me use it. I'd give you billions of credit, considering the epic factor of it. So anyway, your transitions are wonderful, don't change anything there. Well, uhh, not even joking with you here, I can't find anything to criticize. Your song is awesome. Nuff said.

DJ-Hectic responds:

I'd be honored to have my music in your game bro, go right ahead! I mean, billions of credit sounds pretty damn appealing. Let me know when a playable version is out, I'd love to see it!

Xertec - True Sorrow Xertec - True Sorrow

Just curious, I'm in development of a game called Artificial Nature, and your song really captures the element and mood of the game. With your permission, I'd like to include it in my game. Is that alright? Anyway, I really liked your song, particularly because... it's different. It's not the generic break and fill with a bit of mid-bass thrown in. Your song has a lot more to it. Your drums are exceptional, but I think they could use a little more punch? I don't know, maybe it's just me. Your bass-line is very good as well. I like the way it fades out all through out each note. The frequency it's at; good choice. Think it could use a little amplification though. Overall, very good song, keep it up - :D

Xertec responds:

Sure. And thanks for the review :)

25 Fucking Seconds (Hardstyle) 25 Fucking Seconds (Hardstyle)

When I first heard this I was so glad It's not really 25 seconds.